Riad Maison Bleue and La Maison Bleue are currently closed in accordance with government guidelines to combat Covid-19. We are preparing for the reopening of both hotels and when the borders are open for international travel we will announce our opening date.
Why staying at Riad Maison Bleue in Fes is Covid-safe
Hotel commitments to improve hygiene:
- Thanks to the spacious nature of the hotels, we are able to offer plenty of space for social distancing.
- Contactless check-in and regular room key disinfection.
- Hand sanitising gel available throughout the hotel.
- Rooms disinfected daily with appropriate products and care.
- All housekeeping staff have received extensive cleaning protocol training.
- Public areas cleaned hourly especially contact points (door handles, handrails etc)
- Staff temperatures are measured daily.
- Social distancing measures in all services for guest protection. including appropriately spaced gym equipment, modified spa menu and services.
- Restaurants and bars operating with reduced capacity.
- Digital restaurant menus.
- Room service dining available with contactless delivery and removal.
We kindly ask our guests the following:
- Respect social distancing at all times in public areas.
- Masks to be worn whilst in public areas of the hotel.
- Dispose of used masks hygienically.
- Upon leaving your room, open windows to allow for airing.
No cancellation fees
We understand that for the moment, plans can be slightly unpredictable and that flexibility is necessary in order to adapt to family and world events. We are therefore offering the following to help with this.
- No cancellation fees on stays (valid until 31 December 2020). You can cancel your booking right up to the time of arrival without incurring any charge.
- We are offering free room upgrades on all bookings made before 31 August 2020 (valid for stays any time until 28 February 2021).
Let us advise you on where to stay in other areas of Morocco
We are knowledgable about Morocco as a country and we would be thrilled to help you plan the rest of your time in Morocco by making suggestions of good, safe places to stay when you are not in Fes. Read more